Story: Drug addiction is a curse!



Shall Express

I had a friend namely Dil Murad but I used to name him "Dilo" as we were very close to each other. I had no other friends except Dilo but he had some friends. He was a very hardworking and intelligent student and he had numerous big dreams for his family. Though we were close to each other but still he spent his most of time with his other friends. I didn't like his friends as they smoke cigarette at young age , and didn't respect their teachers, parents and elders. I several times suggested Dilo not to gather with them but he didn't comply with my requests. Anyways, It hurted me a lot to see Dilo with his imprudent friends because he was my only close friend. However, one day he informed me that he was going to a picnic with his friends because they had forced him to go with them. Unfortunately, that day his careless friends had made him drink wine, beer and to smoke some other dangerous narcotics like marijuana etc. As soon as his father got aware that Dil Murad had used hazardous drugs, he expelled him from home and properties. Lastly he were on dilemma what to do and where to go as his father was very strict to ignore his mistake. He , then become a companion of some drug addicts who he had met on that picnic day. However, days passed he became completely changed even nobody recognized him. On the other hand, his mother weakened day by day that her hardworking, ambitious and beloved son was a drug addict. Likewise, he destroyed his and his family, too

Asif Qadir
Hub Chowki

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts